Question
Posted by: Confused | 2008/07/11

Why ? Why? Why ?

Hi all,

im totally confused and fustrated.....

Im in a relationship , I love him but lately i have been so put off him its not even funny!

i do so much for him, and the more i do for him the more it gets thrown back into my face!!!!

if i dont do the things i use to do then i get told that i dont love him??!?!?!?!?!?!?

I am so tired of not having respect and been appreciated!!!! :(

what do i do?

,,,,,

9
Posted by: lala | 2008/07/11

Woo this is draining. It is really amaizing that women are now bread winners. Are we turning into a society where women must provide for men financially? prepare and run the home? look after childres?

Then what's the point of having a partner when everything is on your shoulders?

Reply to lala
Posted by: Andra | 2008/07/11

I have been with someone for 3 years now and only now things started to change for the better, although i still pay for the car and house there has been a change - overdue? yes, I know but until now I have no idea why i stuck around for this long.

Good luck, I for one can't tell you to pack up and go neither can I tell you to hang in there...at times you know best.

Reply to Andra
Posted by: sadie | 2008/07/11

confused!!! i think u deserve better.dont u think?
there is lot of man waiting for someone like u.i know u love him but is going to hurt for the rest of ur life.u are not good enough for him according to him. so just back off while u still have chance.i feel for u sister.amber i agree with u 100%

Reply to sadie
Posted by: amber | 2008/07/11

ja Shame Iagree but it isn't desperation. I think its just that one goes through the motions of life and before you know it the years have past and you wonder why you didn't do someting about it long ago..if I can only turn backtime.

Reply to amber
Posted by: Shame.. | 2008/07/11

Ya sometimes it better to be alone than living the life u ladies are living....Why on earth are u spending for these man, is it some cry of desparation, fear of being alone? U need to think abt what u want with ur live else these man will leave out and dry...

Reply to Shame..
Posted by: amber | 2008/07/11

i am sick & tired of bringing in the 'money' which isn't much but a whole lot better than his.We do nothing on weekends because there is no money, our life is so dreary. Mess around on the weekend. Cant really buy stuff because there's no money.i told him last night that i have had enough of this way of living its been going on for yearsand he said i must do what i want to do.I have to pay the rent, car and then when i need some money for odds & ends he has a blue baby so at the end of the day I dip out.He is just like an extra child to me.Nobody invites us out because we never have money not even family.they think we are beneath them.When will this change.

Reply to amber
Posted by: ek ook | 2008/07/11

Why why why? I ask again. Why do we provide for them? I'm in the same bout. eg, once a month i suggest we eat out, or maybe go theatre, guess what I have to pay cos I suggested. If I dont pay for things nothing will happen.
We spoke and spoke about it, im tired that for the past 8 months i understand he has a financial problem, for ever no money.
Listen to this.....last week i found out he has a 32days notice account which he put something monthly.
So my sis, you are not alone.
Sorry i dont have solution for you

Reply to ek ook
Posted by: Tell him | 2008/07/11

Tell him that its not all about him!

Reply to Tell him
Posted by: ??????? | 2008/07/11

did you try sitting him down and speaking to him and telling him how you feel? and explaining to him all the things you do for him and asking him why he dose not appreciate you ????

Reply to ???????