Question
Posted by: chanelle | 2010/01/18

why so tired?

i' m a 29year old women who recently started going to the gym, i have been eating correctly according to the meal plan given to me but i am constantly tired, what could be the cause?

Dear Chanelle
Extreme tiredness can have many causes, for example iron deficiency anaemia, inadequate intake of carbohydrate (esp if you do a lot of exercise), other deficiencies, yuppie flu, low thyroid function, etc. It may be advisable to have a medical checkup to see if you are not anaemic or suffer from hypothyroidism. Depression and/or anxiety are also factors that can make you feel extremely tired and listless. Discuss these possibilities with the dr if you suspect that you may be depressed or suffering from anxiety. Let's first obtain a diagnosis before we make changes to your dietary intake.

3
Posted by: Lee-Ann | 2010/01/28

m 29yrs old and alot of fat around my waist. I want to go on a diet and start excersing. What would be the best excercise for the belly and waist?

Reply to Lee-Ann
Posted by: Lee-Ann | 2010/01/28

Im 29yrs old and alot of fat around my waist. I want to go on a diet and start excersing. What would be the best excercise for the belly and waist?

Reply to Lee-Ann

Dear Chanelle