Question
Posted by: Red | 2009/10/26

Why should it be this way.

My bf (28yrs old) was home visiting his family this weekend. I didn' t go with as I had to work over the weekend. His family wants him to come home. Both his mother and two brothers mentioned it at different times. Almost as if they had planned it. That is what he thought.

At this stage I feel I should start getting over him. I think he knows deep down inside that he wants to leave his job and go back home. His work really sucks at this stage as I mentioned in my previous post.

He says he does not want to leave but I can tell he is just not happy where he is living. If things were different he' d be living a good life. His life is good but due to these circumstances it' s doesn' t feel worth it anymore. Salary is excellent but does it count?

Just don' t know what to think anymore. Feeling very hurt. Somethings are just too obvious.

YOu may well be right. IF you are ready to move on ( and you think he's ready to move back ) maybe let it occur. If there is something you would want to save about this relationship, you could consider some sessions of relationship counselling

2
Posted by: Red | 2009/10/26

He' s even hinted that maybe I should study full-time in the city.

I can' t afford that.

Reply to Red