Posted by: nono | 2008-12-17

why sex???????

I am happily married and do enjoy sex with hubby although i don' t feel him ,i mean i think he does not give it to me all, i once had an affair where this guy gave me until i cry we used to climax together but now it' s as if i' m more experienced than hubby, how do i tell him to make love to me the way i once had , i don ' t want to humiliate him. please help.

Dear Nono
I am not sure if you are expressing concerns regarding your hubbys premature ejaculation or erectile difficulty or thatyou two are not really connecting during sex and that you are not aware of him entering you . A few sessions to explore these issues will assist but remember that if you are going to discuss the isue it should be discussed with the "I" language and not "you' terms .eg you dont give me me all vs I dont feel you when we make love .

Posted by: Anon. | 2008-12-18

Does/doesn' t your husband know that you had an affair? If he doesn' t how the hell can you want him to be like the other guy. if he soes then why is he still with you. St is right you need to tell him what works for you 2. Go and stay with the other guy for 2 months and then lets c if the SEX is still the same.

Reply to Anon.
Posted by: st | 2008-12-17

nono, men don' t go to classes to learn how to make love to their gfs or wives. It' s up to you to carefully teach him what works for you. Affiars are fun in the begining but it doesn' t last either.

Reply to st
Posted by: sucky | 2008-12-17

you are on your own nono

Reply to sucky