Question
Posted by: D | 2010/07/15

why say things you dont mean?

I just dont understand his behaviour. I went on a date and it went really well (4 and a half hours). When he dropped me off at my house, he said if I want him to come and visit me during the week, he will. So I sms''ed him on Tues... no reply. I called him yesterday and left a message.... hasnt called me back. Should I just read between the lines??? Why say something like that, if you dont mean it. He is 43, so shouldnt still be playing games!!

Some folks only feel safe playing games, by their own rules. He may be 43 and not mature yet. Maybe he has reasons with nothing to do with you, and feels embarrassed to explain ?

4
Posted by: .. | 2010/07/15

Answer the ffg questions and then you will know.

Q1. Was it thefirst time you were seeing each other? if yes, he probably didn''t like what he saw.

Q2. Dis you kiss? if yes..was your breath fresh..if no, then he was blown away by mh..mh you know what.

Q3 During that 4,5 hrs, was the conversation really good?
to the best of your knowledge maybe it was bt maybe not to him!

Like others have said, maybe he realized that you are not a woman who was goin to open her legs anytime soon...SO GOOD RIDDENS! Move on

Reply to ..
Posted by: Queen | 2010/07/15

Yes, and because you didn''t give it up easily he went looking for it somewhere else. You better off without the jerk

Reply to Queen
Posted by: King | 2010/07/15

He probably just wanted to have sex with you ...

Reply to King