Question
Posted by: Pamela | 2011/04/09

why sad just before wedding

I am getting married next Friday. I love my husband-to-be more than anything and it feels so right, we have a wonderful 8 month old daughter, whom he adores and helps with regularly and lovingly. We have a safe cottage near the mountain which we recently moved to and go for walks in lakeside, swims at silvermine dam etc. Its all i''ve ever wanted, yet this last week I have been feeling sad. And i''m not sure why, i don''t think its a loss of my past life as it was lonely at times. He is very sensual and loving, the sex is warm and close, yet seldon earth-shattering, I don''t expect it to be, as my body just doesnt work like that.I have a low sex drive. i need affection more than anything which he gives. Sometimes i feel he might be sad as he could feel he doesnt satisfy me, yet i love him in so many different ways. Why do i feel sad just before marrying him, yet its always been my dream. especially to have a baby. ??
thank you,
Pamela

Late pre-wedding nerves are really common. In addition, I think the media and other people often give unrealistic expectations for weddings and marriages to be constant ecstasy, rather than challenging and often enjoyable.
As there may be csome sexual / intimacy concerns between you, why not plan ( before retiring to the silvermine lake ) to see a marriage counsellor for some sessions to iron this out ?

1