Posted by: WHY NOT ANY ANSWERS TO IVF | 2009-08-17

Good Day, I have emailed you before, but got no reply?
Please confirm the cost involved for IVF and which centre?

Dear Why Not Any Answers To IVF

The cost of IVF is variable. There are different rates that will be charged at all different centre so no specific charge can be given to you. It also differs with different protocols and that would be determined by the amount of medication utilized as well as the intricacy of the different procedures that would be required. The costs can range from anything between R20 000 - 40 000 depending on the type of protocol and the different clinics.

Answered by: Dr Y.M. Dasoo

Posted by: maden | 2009-09-05

i' ve just paid R20 000 and abt R10 000 towards medictation. and a failed IVF. i was devasted but im going to try again next month. most private hospitals have fertility specialists. otherwiise try cape town fertility clinic. you can google them

Reply to maden
Posted by: R | 2009-08-18

Hi. I live in Durban and I' ve just paid R30 000. I think it ranges from 30 to about 37 000 depending on how your body reacts to the meds and if you need more. I hope this helps

Reply to R