Question
Posted by: Cindy | 2010/04/15

Why no desire for sex

I wouldn''t say I have no labido (I can still be aroused), but I have no desire for penitrative sex. In fact, it slightly disgusts me. My husband &  I have been to a sexologist before - but she concentrated on sensual exercises etc. I''m still confused as to WHY I have no desire and would like to delve into that. What techniques are there and who should I see?

as you mentioned, you do not have low desire. yet you may need pschosexual therapy to recondition your brain not to deem penetrative sex as disgusting. this therapy is offered by most clinical psychologists. until proper treatment is sought, you can focus on oral / outer sex. thus maintain a healthy sexual relationship.

please phone our helpline for a therapist in your area: 0860 100 262.

4
Posted by: Top Cat | 2010/04/16

Take of your wedding ring, then you will see how fast you get in mood. It is an old married women problem.

Reply to Top Cat
Posted by: Shy | 2010/04/16

My x vrou van 14 jaar was dieselfde en het my baie lief gehaat MAAR ongelukkig kon ek nie meer want dit neek n man se sefbeeld totaal en al op!! Its more a mind set thing!!! If you love your husband you should take action and make things better. Good luck

Reply to Shy
Posted by: sexologist | 2010/04/16

Reply to sexologist
Posted by: Joost | 2010/04/15

Come and and see me.

Reply to Joost