Question
Posted by: CP MOM | 2011/01/26

Why men love bitches

Morning CS, nice rain hey? I can just stay in bed all day :-)

day 3 on Cymbalta...feel like a jack in a box....got the shakes and anxiosness like when you take diet pills...oh well stick it out hey?

WHY MEN LOVE BITCHES is a book i''ve just finished reading...funny think is G bought it for himself to read not realizing that its a selfhelp book for woman and why men love us bitches and not the " nice girls" ...its really a good and funny and very helpful read.

Love Mom

Something incredible happened this week, regarding the rain - I met a happy farmer ! Usually there is either not enough rain or too much, but he said the mealie crop was thriving. AM I to understand that the book has helped sharpen bitchy skills ?

2
Posted by: Big Office | 2011/01/26

R U still with G

Reply to Big Office