Question
Posted by: Kidi | 2010-07-14

WHY ME

I''m one person who is awlays happy with people , i always laugh at thier jokes and i appreciated whatever people say , i love all people but i think i''m being put aside , sometimes when we arrive at work in the morning they just hug each other and tell each other how beautiful they look but for me they just not say anything even if i''m just around them it''s like i''m not even visible to them even my bosses they always tell me that instead of getiing a promotion they rather give it to someone else. WHAT IS ACTUALLY WRONG WITH ME LOVING PEOPLE WHO DOES NOT LOVE YOU BACK. Please anyone help!!!!!!!!
I''m so worried and sometimes think of killing myself because the worst part that makes me angry is because even my inlwas does not appreciate me, my mother in law talks anyhow with me especially among her daughters , she does not accept me, i really am in a state where i think i am bewitchted for people not to like me,

You sound like such a pleasant person to be around, I wonder why they make you feel "put aside". Absolutely don't think of harming yourself, as you're worth much more than anyone who happens to ignore you. Rather see a good local counsellor to explore how these relaionships turn out to be unsatisfactory for you. And as gogo says, keep up your self-confidence.

3
Posted by: Happiness | 2010-07-14

Kidi,

People just confirm what you already believe about your self. Believe you are invisible and people will treact just as such. Represent your self, be independent and no you don''t have to be liked by everyone. You don''t need validation from other people, ever!

Reply to Happiness
Posted by: gogo | 2010-07-14

You need confidence in yourself. If you keep thinking they don''t like you then it will always be true.
Walk into a room with your head held high and...smile. It works such magic.
When you come across as slightly needy of other people''s affection / attention it makes you look weak.
Rather stun them all and just like yourself. It''s great liking other people, but if you like yourself first that''s when the magic happens. that''s when you shine, beautiful.
Be all calm, smooth, sophisticated and they''ll come to you.
Confidence is key  -)

Reply to gogo