Question
Posted by: unlucky | 2009-01-15

Why me?

I would like to believe that I am a good person,I think I should go into the guiness book of records for being the unluckiest person on the planet.Nothing is going right in my life,I am a good wife to my husband,am a good employee,pray and go to church,but nothing good ever happens to me.My sister just passed away 3 days ago,I recently became a victim of crime,I was robbed at gun point and they took my R2500,I had to make arrangements with my son' s school.My mother is very sick,My job is not going too well,I' m being accused of something I had nothing to do with,whats wrong with me?Am I doing something wrong??and to top it all off,I just got saw an sms on my husband' s phone from a girl,from the looks of it,he is cheating on me,please help CS,I don' t know what to do!!!

I'm having a very similar year. Bad things do indeed happen to good people ( an old friend of mine wrote a useful book with that title ( When Bad Things Happen to Good People ) Its not that you're doing something wrong. Lousy things happen, and even when they're random, sometimes they pile up in one place and not another. Its a pity that things like this don't seem to happen to the undoubtedly bad people we see around us. But good things do turn up occasionally, and its more than your turn for some to pille up in your direction.
How do other readers handle such runs of bad luck ?

6
Posted by: unlucky | 2009-01-19

Death would be a much better option than living in this hell.must as well die and go to hell now,than live in hell and still die and go to hell later.

Reply to unlucky
Posted by: Tiwe | 2009-01-16

hey gud ppl

im dating a guy for 7 months his very sweet. but now his doesn' t keep his promise anymore lyk yesterday he promise dat his come over but he didn' t come ,no sms,no phone call to tell me what happen.is he cheating or what

Reply to Tiwe
Posted by: PLEASE DO THIS | 2009-01-16

Get yourself the DVD or book called THE SECRET BY RHONDA BYRNE. IF YOU ACTUALLY PUT TO PRACTICE THE STEPS THEY GIVE YOU, I PROMISE YOU IT WORKS. As simple as that.

Reply to PLEASE DO THIS
Posted by: Honey | 2009-01-16

I have had a run of bad luck since Sept 07. It seems I just bouncefrom one disaster to another. I' m coping by being in complete denial. I just plough through it and wait for the next bad thing to happen. If one more fathead tells me I' m attracting bad luck I will be the first perpetrator of " Universe rage" 

Reply to Honey
Posted by: Me too | 2009-01-16

How about this one, have been in a relationship that has not gone anywhere, haven' t seen him in almost 6 months, he' s in a diff country.. Lost my home last year n had to crash with mom and sis (nightmare) also a single mom (from a past relationship), a contract worker who is underpaid and can' t seem to afford another place of my own to live with my daughter. About to loose my car if I don' t settle arreas. BF in question had accident and has been incarsarated for over a month now.

It' s already looking so gloomy I want to crawl underground and not come out, but I know i have to turn things around for my lil one' s sake. Need a new job, my own place and need to save my car from repo, so rolling my sleevs and turning things around pronto.

All the best to everyone, we will all get through this, I know we will.

Reply to Me too
Posted by: g/friend | 2009-01-16

My parents got divorced when i was 8
Life went down, struggled through my childhood - insecure
Lost my virginity to a stranger who took advantage of me
First b/f was married - i didn' t know for months
met this wonderful man who fathered my child, cheated and then dumped me!
Met a wonderful man who died after battling cancer
I am in a temporary employment
I am 30 - single mom, unmarried and unemployed!!!

Talk about BAD LUCK!!!

Reply to g/friend