Question
Posted by: Pablo Lona | 2010/04/23

Why japanes hentai shemales

Why would a man will like to see a woman with a penis?

Hentai are cartoons so they can be anything they want why put them a penis?

Or is intended for gay men?

TIA

Different people can have different types of fantasies. i dont think it is intended for gay men specifically but just anyone who it appeals to.

5
Posted by: Casper | 2010/04/26

Shemale (also she-male) is a pejorative term frequently referring to trans women with male genitalia and augmented female breasts from breast augmentation and/or use of hormones.[1] The term is considered derogatory by most trans women.

The term she-male has been used since the mid-19th century, when it was a humorous colloquialism for female, especially an aggressive woman. It was also briefly used as an exclamation during The Great Depression era United States, before eventually settling into its current definition.

Reply to Casper
Posted by: Curious | 2010/04/24

Paging through a porn book I was amazed to see the most stunning " women"  I mean drop dead gorgeous, slim, curvy, delicate features BUT with large well developed penisis (or is it peni ??) and beautiful perkie breasts. I thought it was trick photography .What''s the story here ? I mean I have heard of people having mixed up genitals, and I suspect I have seen one or two, but they certainly don''t look like those in the magazine. Has anyone anything to add to enlighten me ?

Reply to Curious
Posted by: Woman | 2010/04/23

It''s there because there are people with that specific fetish. Sexual fetishes are as wide and varied as the sea. They cater for a specific market, that''s all.

Reply to Woman
Posted by: Me | 2010/04/23

is it not referred to as she-males, men with breats?

Reply to Me
Posted by: boomsie | 2010/04/23

nah, im not getting your q

Reply to boomsie