Question
Posted by: KV | 2012/06/11

Why isnt diflucan working?

In your opinion, does the candida diet actually work? I am trying to do it - because of recurrant infections since childhood - together with a 9 week (once a week dose) course of diflucan. I am on week 5 and I still feel an underlying itch/burn. Its not serious but it feels like threatening to flare up. Surely the medicine should have worked by now?? Another question - are brown rice, brown rice cakes, poporn, raw, unheated, unfiltered honey and cottage cheese allowed on the candida diet? I cant understand why i am still struggling! If this doesnt work what next???

I'm afraid I don't believe in the candida diet. Have a look at the Top 5 questions for ways of preventng recurrences.

1