Posted by: Flower | 2011-11-07

Why is this happening, please?

Why is this happening, please?

I have a friend that has never done anything to me, always friendly to me, but for some unknown reason I just want to avoid her at all cost!

Why do I feel this way? How is it possible that I feel this way towards someone that is always very caring and look out for me?

I so wish that I could change my attitude towards her  I don''t know why I feel this way and I don''t want to feel this way.

I wonder, too, why your reaction to her has changed. Maybe, as Maria suggests, you feel she might be
becoming controlling, maybe offering or proviing morem help than you actually need ? Think back and picture a typical meeting with her --- a what point do you start feeling bad ? What is actually happening at that stage ? If these feelings persist, and you don't really need help from her, why no just let the relationship fade out gradually and in a friendly fashion ?

Posted by: Simple really......... | 2011-11-07

Then why have her as a friend if you are not comfortable?
This is not a husband or a relative - the answer is easy, just exclude her from you life and choose friends you want 2 b with.........

Reply to Simple really.........
Posted by: Maria | 2011-11-07

Could it be that her caring attitude actually becomes controlling? Sometimes when people do things for you and look after you the balance in the relationship shifts and they start to behave as if you owe them something or they have power over you.

Reply to Maria