Question
Posted by: dw | 2010/10/08

why is this happening over and over again???

I feel like I am a couples councellor - I meet these guys who have baggage from past relationships and then I help them sort their lives out so that they can move forward (with me...), but in the end I am the one who gets messed up. Why cant I just meet someone who will fall in love with me or have feelings for me? Just venting....

Maybe you should start charging for your counselling services ? At least that would help to remind them that they are not trying to have a genuine personal relationship with you.

2