Question
Posted by: Sweetpea | 2008-11-25

Why is this happening?

My bf and I never had the easiest relationships but the past few months have been heaven and we have been so happy. On the weekend we had the most ridiculous fight ever and it ended in him wanting to break up with me and after that fight he has seemed so easily irritated by me. It is bugging me like crazy that after how far we have come that he would break up with me so easily and why is he getting annoyed with me over small things? Is he tired of me?

Its sad that so many people seem to expect any relationship to be pure and continuous bliss, and whenever there's a problem, they want to give up and break up. Anon's advice here seems as good as anyone can give you

1
Posted by: Anon | 2008-11-25

Just give him space. Leave him to blow down completely. Don' t shower him with smses or phone calls, just leave him alone untill he feels better and cools down completely, then he wil come closer to you again. I you have said your sorry' s, then wait for him to come back to you. Don' t hassle him.