Question
Posted by: SA | 2010/06/07

Why is my period late?

Hi, I''m a 26 year old woman. Period is late, but home test shows negative. Been nauseous, dizzy and depressed/moody too. Period is ALWAYS like clockwork due to being on the pill... Also note that i have been on 3 sets of antibiotics in the past month... but SOMETIMES took extra precautions... So far, im two days late. I will soon need to start the active pills again and I''m worried that that may be a negative thing if i AM pregnant. What should i do now??

You may have tested too early. Repaet the test in a day or two.

VBest wishes

1

VBest wishes