Question
Posted by: Jane | 2008/08/28

Why I want out of SA

Because I am not getting enough SLEEP!!!
The crime, the potholes, the increasing bond, food, petrol, etc, I can still hope will get better with time - but I am soooo tired. WHY, because my once quite residential area is becoming like living in the middle of a farmyard. At one side there are incessantly yapping dogs (6 of them), the other side they have just got a pet pig which runs around grunting and behind me we have just got new neighbours that have a rooster which -|- adoodles all day and all night. Have complained to the relevant authorities about these animals and there noises, but what gets done - absolutely NOTHING. I am at my wits end - NEED TO SLEEP!!!
Anybody that can give me advice, please do so...

I've heard that geese may be useful for security ( and that way you could get your own back on those noisy neighbours ) ; but a guard pig is probably ineffective. And as a rooster tootles all day whatever's happening, its useless an alarm. A senior government official's home near mine has suddenly developed a rooster and ducks, so I know what the sound-effects can be like. Sound-proofing ?

6
Posted by: K | 2008/08/28

Zola....Im gonna visit u.I love the sound of ppl when they make love....I wont mind being ur neighbour hey!!

Reply to K

Earplugs - those bright orange ones.

Posted by: Zola | 2008/08/28

I think you will find that the increasing food and petrol is all over the world.

I also don' t sleep because my neighbours scream when they make love (everynight they scream). No where to hide, just have to live with it hey!!!!

Reply to Zola
Posted by: Babe | 2008/08/28

Y dont u just move to another neighborhood???

Reply to Babe
Posted by: Susie | 2008/08/28

Just keep in mind that every country in the world has its own set of problems. I also do not sleep well, lots of financial worries. A friend told me to try a natural remedy called Melatone. I have not tried it as yet.

Reply to Susie
Posted by: monique | 2008/08/28

take a chill pill and get a good nights rest!!

Reply to monique