Posted by: Ms Hyde | 2009-04-03

why have i hit my boyfriend?

when my boyfriend and I drink we end up arguing. There have been two incidents when I have kicked him and then punched him in the face. I want to try to understand my behaviour. Please help.

Horrible behaviour --- and you were DRUNK. Drunks are always nastier than the same prson when sober, and more impulsive, and much much less sensible. IF you stopped getting drunk, I doubt that you'd hit anyone

Posted by: Fact are facts | 2009-04-06

I dont think its so much the fact that you drink but more so that you cant handle you liquor. You obviously have not self control and actually pretty comman. Are you by any chance afrikaans ?. Ive noticed that its usually afrikaans couples this happens too.

If I were your bfriend I would have smacked you right back. Nobody deserves to be hit or kicked.

Reply to Fact are facts
Posted by: T | 2009-04-05

Reply to T
Posted by: Duh | 2009-04-04

Its simple- stop drinking. Don' t let something as stupid as alcohol ruin your relationship.

Reply to Duh