Question
Posted by: Useless | 2009-08-18

Why go on?

I mean nothing to nobody. My life is a waste. Why was I even born. To do or mean what?

I have no life.
I have no child.
I am not my parents favourite child.
I will not be missed by anyone.

I am tired. Life is pointless.

I want to lock myself in my room, crawl into bed and sleep.

You know, very well, that your life has not been wasted at all, in regard what you have achieved in yourself and in the major contribution you have made to the life of others.
What gives life "point" ? You don't need to be your parents favourite child, nor anyone's favourite. You may be depressed now, as you have been in the past, or simply exhausted an deserving a break and some rest.

1
Posted by: B | 2009-08-18

Okay, so these are the " bad"  things. Do the same and make it positive. I am sure there is something you like about yourself, you are good at. If you still say no just ask someone around you!I feel like you so on many days, believe me and a family, being liked means sweet blow-all at the end of the day. Look inside and you will find the you that you absolutely adore. Start searching now, what you feel is ALL that matter, F the rest of them. Hope you feel better really soon.

Reply to B