Posted by: Also a Wife of a workaholic husband | 2009-03-17

Why dont us wifes meet up??

Any wifes in Pretoria area? It wouldnt solve the problem of our husbands working less, but we can at least share our experiences over a glass of wine or cups of coffee, and gain a friend or 2? Maybe if they notice we have other interests then nagging them bout more time with the fam, they' ll start getting suspicious and jealous bout the time we spend " somewhere else"  ???? If u have kids, bring them along. what do u say?
Pretoria East? West? North? South?

Excellent idea, to set up support groups like this. And agree's point is important -- do it FOR yourselves, not against anyone

Posted by: Sweety | 2009-03-17

Hi Guys

We need that in Jo' burg as well, anyone interested?

Reply to Sweety
Posted by: Another wife | 2009-03-17

North area..Wonderboom centre sounds just fine to me

Reply to Another wife
Posted by: Jane | 2009-03-17

What a wonderful idea. Western Cape

Reply to Jane
Posted by: Agree | 2009-03-17

I totally agree with you. I am in the Western Cape area and am starting to do this too. Maybe on just married ladies but " any kind"  believe me you can learn alot not only about them but about yourself. But dont do it to spite your husbands do it for YOURSELF and in time he would realise but you will too realise that meeting up with other women would do alot for you too. That is a very good idea.

Reply to Agree
Posted by: Me | 2009-03-17

North suits me, Wonderboom centre?

Reply to Me