Posted by: dw | 2012-05-31

why does this happen?

Hi. Ive had a few boyfriends over the years and in the beginning they kiss and fondle which leads to mindblowing sex. However after a while their hands just seem to go to the clitorus and the rest of my body is ignored...kissing also stops. This irritates me and hence I can''t seem to reach climax. How do I change this? How can I broach this subject with the man in my life. Thanks.

dear DW
what you allow is what will happen .If you start to show your partner what you find sensual and not only your sexual areas (like Clitoris) etc will bring your partner to another pathway that you will enjoy.Use "I "language to express how you feel like "i feel nice when you touch me here and not there"

Posted by: Jonathan | 2012-05-31

Have you spoken to your Boyfriend about it? You have to tell him how you feel? As to why it happens - and this is purely my opinion - Men do anything to impress you in the beginning - as soon as they get into the habit, they almost feel that they don''t have to do so much effort anymore. Studies show that foreplay gets less and shorter as the relationship gets older. So you either have to tell the chap what you want - and then hope for the best that he''s a born Casanova - or you''re in for one bumpy boring ride - as is the case with many other women.

Reply to Jonathan