Question
Posted by: Newmom | 2010/02/24

Why does this happen?

HI, i recently became a new mom (6mnths ago) and i got married 2 years ago. I was usually very social , had lots of friends and always wanted to do and go everywhere. But now since i became a mother i am not interested in my friends anymore, and i dont feel like socializing with friends. This isnt really bugging me, but i can see that its bothering my husband. I told him that he could go out with friends i dont mind staying at home. But he says most of his friends have wifes/girlfriends that come along, but not me, and i wasnt always like this at all. Can you please help me and tell me why i am like this all of a sudden?

Congratulations - there's nothing wrong with you - you are actually growing up and becoming a mature adult. And your husvband is clearly still highly immature if he feels that even as a husband and father, he needs to go out jolling as often as posible. How sad. Let's hope he grows into a man before too long

2
Posted by: anon | 2010/02/24

Maybe you have realised that your life has changed and that you cannot just consider yourself anymore, your childs needs come first all the time, would you want to be out partying all the time away from your child...maybe its your maternal instinct kicking in?

Your husband should grow a pair and realise that he is a father now and jolling like he used to is over, you need his support at home. He should grow up and realise this.

Reply to anon