Question
Posted by: Tiger | 2008/09/09

why does this happen....

Just a few questions:
1. why would a male get a hard on in his sleep?
2. why if we make love one night, he can' t hold himself and cum in 10 minutes and then other night he can hold back for much longer... he says its to nice??? or is he fooling me....

Thank you for your advise and comments.

Apologies for the delay in responding.

1) All healthy men have erections during the night, and several times during the night. These may very in hardness and in duration. It is thought that such erections are part of the body's routine maintenance - keeping oxygenised blood moving through the muscle tissue of penis to keep it healthy.

2) It sounds as though your partner has pretty good ejaculatory control - the average time it takes men to come after first stimulation begins is 2-3 minutes, so holding off can be difficult, especially if he is feeling very aroused. Men's ability to delay ejaculation may depend on: tiredness, concentration, how exciting/stimulating the sex is, how aroused you are and how aroused that makes hime, how long since last sex.

I'm wondering why you're not believing him and afraid he might be fooling you....

3
Posted by: Tiger | 2008/09/09

thats my nick name .... :o)

Reply to Tiger
Posted by: bigb | 2008/09/09

hey candida,i see u like playing around ...why not give me your correct email address then

Reply to bigb
Posted by: Candida | 2008/09/09

I would like to know how you came up with the name tiger????

Reply to Candida