Question
Posted by: Shelly | 2011/03/15

why does it hurt?

Good Morning doc

Please help me out.
About two days ago my lower abdomen started hurting. it almost felt like it was being streached or pulled or something like that. Things just did not feel normal. I cannot say 100% that it was my lower abdomen it also could have been my uterus. Do you know what could cause something like that? When I try pull my tummy in, it hurts a bit like something is pressing on my lower region. Is it possible to have hurt my uterus or lower abdomen in any way without knowing? Do I need to get it looked at or will this go away on its own?

Hallo Shelly
The most common cause of such a pain is infection in the bladder or uterus - please see a doctor or nurse at a pharmacy clinic to test your urine as you may need antibiotics.
dr Bets

1
Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2011/03/15

Hallo Shelly
dr Bets