Question
Posted by: Satisfied | 2010/04/12

Why do we feel this way?

I have had a wonderful marriage with my husband for 11 years. My husband and I have been toying with the idea of having a threesome. It was more fun than I expected. It all felt good, nothing was uncomfortable at all, and my husband and I am actually closer since Friday (cuddling, hugging and kissing).

What is the catch here? Does this mean that it works for us, or is the crap still going to come? We all agreed that it was great, and we''d love for it to happen again.

it is impossible for me to 'predict your future'. most important though, is that if you decide to continue with threesomes that you and your partner set groundrules and a code of conduct to follow. in doing so, you will ensure that mutual respect and communication channels are always open (these are the hallmarks of a good relationship).

11
Posted by: Girlygirl | 2010/04/14

Are you bored with each other that you have to bring another person into your sex life???? Geez, buy some toys or something!!!!! I fail to see how bringing another person into the bedroom improves any relationship..possibly because it doesnt!! Has anyone ever heard of the phrase " 3 is a crowd!"  It takes 2 people to make a relationship work, not 3! Threesome''s cause crap! For f-sakes people..go back to basics, and stop this threesome nonsense!!!!!!

Reply to Girlygirl
Posted by: boomsie | 2010/04/12

jul het sopas julle einde beplan.
jammer maar 3sums werk net nie erens is dit n vlokop
en ja jammer vir die waarheid iemand moet solank begin pak. dit eindig gewoonlik sleg

Reply to boomsie
Posted by: willie | 2010/04/12

In few words did nice guy give you the best advise!! Do not experiment with others to "  inprove"  your relationship. Its not going to happen.

Reply to willie
Posted by: Guy | 2010/04/12

I dont think that any good can come of this. Its seems like your husband has no respect for you. When he finally comes to his senses of the fact that he let his friend bonk his wife, then the trouble is going to start. Spicing up your sex life is one thing but allowing another person into your sex life is a recipe for disaster. Hope your marriage does not end in disaster. The best advise I can give you is treat this as once off experiment and never do it again.

Reply to Guy
Posted by: Chris | 2010/04/12

Jou k& k gaan nou begin, daai ou is tien teen een vrot van die siektes maar dis die natuur se manier sulke dinge uit te sorteer, sterkte, hoop julle het n goeie mediese fonds.

Reply to Chris
Posted by: willie | 2010/04/12

Julle verstaan nie die -|- eks van n verhouding nie en daarom is daar sekerlik n groot ramp oppad.

Sterkte

Reply to willie
Posted by: anon | 2010/04/12

This generally does not end well, I hope in your case it doesn''t get there, initially it''s fine but the crap usually starts at some stage

Reply to anon
Posted by: Mug | 2010/04/12

Hi Satisfied,

I was in the same position (scuze the pun!) as you, but my husband later decided he was gay.... The relationship fizzled out and I had a relationship with the new guy. I now feel like doing this again but my new partner is worried I will fall for the new guy. Perhaps if it is about only sex, then it will be okay, but the moment emotions come into play, then there is problems. I think it is a fantastic way of sprusing up a relationship and giving it new life. In fact I may soon be part of one, but without my current partner, seeing as he is such a dead fish in the water. I personally don''t see anything wrong with it. Have fun, lie back and think of England!!!

Reply to Mug
Posted by: Nice Guy | 2010/04/12

next time he is bringing two of his friends, and next time his friend is coming all by himself, start worrying.

Reply to Nice Guy
Posted by: XXX | 2010/04/12

I can see no good coming from this.

Reply to XXX
Posted by: sexologist | 2010/04/12

Reply to sexologist