Question
Posted by: Angela | 2010-06-25

WHY DO THAT????

I met a guy 8 months ago through mutual friends at a party, we hit it off at an instant, but never exchanged contact details. 3 months ago myself and a group of friends went out again and he tagged along, we then exchanged contact numbers. Immediately we started calling each other, mailing etc. It was great as we both single parents, His divorced with 3 kids and I have 1. I am at the peek of my career and very confidant about myself, he on the other hand, is very shy and looks like life gave him a bit of a beating, I think he found me a bit too controlled within my life because after spending the second evening at my place, he started to avoid seeing me, but would still sms me every evening.
Long story short, he told a mutual friend, that he feels intimidated around me, because I''m successful in my career and and that his not ready for someone like me......? I never bothered to contact him again, although I must admit, it would have been nice of him to to actually tell me to my face, email, sms, whatever, but dont treat people like that and just run away!

If he were like you, and very self-confident, of course he would have found it easy to tell you. because he is as he is, and as you recognize that he is, he would of course find it very difficult to do exactly what you expected. If he's been beaten by life, he will expect to be beaten again, and may need someone a bit more tolerant and gentle to help guild his confidence ?

4
Posted by: Annoyed! | 2010-06-29

Honestly why on earth would you actually sit and read the question and study all the spelling mistakes?This person is asking for advice from the shrink not an English lesson in spelling??I fail to see your point in doing that?

Reply to Annoyed!
Posted by: Spelling Bee | 2010-06-25

If you are at the " peek"  of your career (should be peak) and " confidant"  (confident) you should know how to spell.

Reply to Spelling Bee
Posted by: Happiness | 2010-06-25

Well said CS!!!

Reply to Happiness