Question
Posted by: Gogo | 2012/06/13

Why do some people refuse to give oral sex?

There are three main reasons why people worry about going down on a partner. First off, we lack bedroom confidence and assume we won''t do it right. And we scupper our chances to do it right because we won''t ask what feels good.
Second, people who haven''t done it experience a real fear of the ‘ unknown’ . They feel they haven''t a clue where to start.
Third, some are convinced they won''t like doing it and get freaked about the hygiene thing. They don''t want to offend a partner so they resist hints to experiment.

This seems more like an answer than a question. Perhaps you can add to your sensible options that some may feel that is just not right! You got a mouth to eat with, perhaps to kiss with, but not that.... Deidre - SASHA

10
Posted by: Digital_Sex | 2012/06/21

Honestly I do believe that I am suffering because of her previous relations sexual inadequacies and that if I do decide to leave (in a crazy state of mind) that the next guys will benefit from the progression that we have made with her sexual abilities. What to do?. How far should I go. I honestly do believe that it is something deeply rooted in her emotional realm.

Reply to Digital_Sex
Posted by: Digital_Sex | 2012/06/21

I love going down on a lady. The first time I did I found it a little weird (scent and position) but I was determined to find her pleasure and use it as part of our sexual repertoire. Now I am with a partner who is not that familiar with it and is a bit shy about it but we working on doing it on a regular basis. Her reason for not wanting to go down was the hygiene factor (I told her that I can clean up before and then we can do it), then the next excuse was that she is shy toward doing it (Then I assured her that she do it perfect and that there is no pressure). Now I really feel that she is just using any excuse to avoid it (Oral sex in general, not just a BJ). I honestly have the urge to go down on her for hours and just feel/taste her from inside and out. PS: she says that she has a sensitive Vag**a and also uses this as an excuse, So what if you release quick and mess on my mouth (I’ ll clean it quick - *wink*)

Reply to Digital_Sex
Posted by: Jonathan | 2012/06/14

Nice comment Gogo!!

Reply to Jonathan
Posted by: Daniel | 2012/06/13

I think it is only fair Madam

Reply to Daniel
Posted by: Gogo | 2012/06/13

Madam, tell your husband that he will get a blow job in hell

Reply to Gogo
Posted by: Pieter | 2012/06/13

Not all lollipops are meant for sucking....

Reply to Pieter
Posted by: Madam | 2012/06/13

My man expects me to give him blow job,but he REFUSES to go down on me,he says he will NEVER go down on a woman,and now I stopped giving him blow job,am I wrong?

Reply to Madam
Posted by: XXX | 2012/06/13

I think it is mainly due to the hygiene issue.There have been several medical articles lately about the increase in oral sex leading to an increase in mouth/throat cancers.It would be interesting to see what our Sexologist has to say about this !

Reply to XXX
Posted by: Daniel | 2012/06/13

I am in a relationship where my partner is not interested in sex. When it does happen, maybe, once in 2 months , there is no kissing, touching, fondling etc and obviously no oral sex. So i have never gone down on a women, although recently it has been on my mind all the time. I really want to do it though.

Reply to Daniel
Posted by: sexologist | 2012/06/13

Reply to sexologist