Why do I feel this way?

A much younger man who worked with me and who I was very strongly attracted to has left our company and I am devastated to say the least! The attraction was mutual but nothing ever came of it. When I learnt that he had left I was so upset I started crying and today I feel so down - my dentist even asked me why I seem so sad??!! Why do I feel this way - why am I so upset about this guy even though nothing ever happened? I am married ....

Maybe you had unrealisti fantasies about a possible relationship with him. Nothing happened, but daydreams can be attractive at times, and one can feel sad at losing one. But think about the relationship at the heart o your marriage --- maybe some couselling, including marriage counselling, would help you ?