Question
Posted by: Jane | 2009/11/18

Why do i feel like this

I cant help but feel that my boyfriend is cheating on me. He is a wonderful guy and i love him to bits. My ex husband cheated twice while we were married andi keep feeling like my boyfriend will do the same. What can i do to get over this feeling?

See a counsellor. Obviously, after the previous hurtful experience, you will be more cautious than you once were - but it is unhelpful to carry over assumptions that were accurate about your ex, and assume that your current bf is or will be behaving in the same way.

3
Posted by: bee | 2009/11/18

Its very hard to get over the hurt and trust again. Take it one day at a time, and encourage him to communicate to you more. Ask questions, accompany him to friends and family, you will eventually start feeling a bit more secure.

Reply to bee
Posted by: Derick van der Merwe | 2009/11/18

I got a girl friend that got the same issue. Her ex boy friend cheated on her. Now I have to pay for his deeds. Well I should say my ex girl friend - we have broke up....

Reply to Derick van der Merwe