Question
Posted by: Angie | 2012-01-30

Why do i do this..?

I did a very bad thing this weekend, or so I feel. Had a party with some friends, had a bit too much and ended up back at our place with another couple (about 15 yrs older than us), my husband''s friend''s girlfriend started kisisng me and things got heavy, the guys obviously got really turned on and we almost ended up having sex infront of each other, it went quite far, but luckily not too far.. I would never ever consider doing this when I am sober, do I have some underlying problem, as this was actually the second time this happened, and my husband is not too impressed with me, but also doesn''t give me much grief either.. Worst is, he has to work with this guy every day.. i would feel so uncomfortable..

Sexual curiosity is quite normal and often people only get the guts to explore it when under the influence of some substance that numbs the sense of responsible behavior. The concern is however the impact and repercussion it has on the relationship or relationships afterwards. The important thing is to deal with it in an adult and mature manor. Firstly you both need to explore and differentiate between your fantasies that remain fantasies and which you would want to live out. Furthermore you need to discuss what you want in your relationship and how you will prevent similar situations in future.

This incidence has the potential to have a negative impact or just a growing experience – It is however important to be honest with yourself at first and also then in your relationship

For further information please consult SASHA’s website at www.sexualhealth.qw.co.za/dru. For referral to a professional in your vicinity, please send an email to helpline.sasha@gmail.com.

11
Posted by: MUHAMMAD | 2012-01-30

What was your real question?

Reply to MUHAMMAD
Posted by: Anon | 2012-01-30

Ok sorry for asking

Posted by: Angie | 2012-01-30

I put this Q on the " Expert"  forum, as I want an expert''s opinion. No thanks Anon.

Reply to Angie
Posted by: Angie | 2012-01-30

As far as i described, both couples were about to have sex infront of each other, when me and hubby realised this is too much for us, and asked thek to go home.

Reply to Angie
Posted by: Anon | 2012-01-30

Ok i am sorry if i offended you by calling you a lesbian. How far did it go?

Posted by: Angie | 2012-01-30

Yes it was, the first time i was extremely angry at him, also drank a lot, but it did not turn out like this, i kissed another girl at a party and that was it..

Reply to Angie
Posted by: Anon | 2012-01-30

" This was the second time i have done this" ....when was the first time? Was it also in the presence of your husband?

Posted by: Angie | 2012-01-30

Anon, I don''t want to sleep with a women, but kissing a lady is very sensual.. doesn''t make me a lesbian

Reply to Angie
Posted by: Anon | 2012-01-30

You are lesbian

Posted by: Angie | 2012-01-30

I wanted to mention, I am 30, married 6 yrs, and have 2 kids (who was in out house while this happened..)

Reply to Angie
Posted by: Sexologist | 2012-01-30

Reply to Sexologist