Question
Posted by: Kelly | 2011/11/24

why do I care so much

Wht do I care so much about people think of me or how they see me. I am always worried about what others will say when and if I do something, its as if everyone else''s opinion''s are superior to mine. As an example I will alsways stress if I dont rsvp to something someones invited me to but I will hardly ever get an rsvp for something I invite people to, you know what i mean. People can be so mean maybe I''m just to sweet .

Usually, its because we have low self-esteem, and don't feel confident in our own opinions of ourself. In fact, other people are usually remarkably uninterested in anyone other than themselves. And they're no better than us, only better at pretending to be confident.
CBT style counselling could really help you to get rid of these bad habits of negative thinking about yourself, and develop confidence and the ability to enjoy being the excellent being that you are

3
Posted by: Kelly | 2011/11/24

Thank you, Liza where can I go for these sessions or learn more about Cognitive Behavior Therapy on my own?

Reply to Kelly
Posted by: Liza | 2011/11/24

Work on your self-esteem. I always used to worry simply because I had low self-esteem. With CBT and some life skills sessions, I''ve improved my self-esteem and stopped worrying about what other people think. Sometimes it''s also not just about low self-esteem, but also about bad thinking habits - something that can be improved immensely with Cognitive Behavior Therapy.

Good Luck
Liza

Reply to Liza