Question
Posted by: mark | 2013/12/05

why do girls cheat

my wife for the past two years i discovered that she was cheating a couple of times an everytime i find out she says its the last time. her othr reason is that i have a small pinus an i dont setisfy her. i dont know what to do?

3
Posted by: Merlin | 2013/12/29

Get rid of her - it won't stop - never ever!

Reply to Merlin
Posted by: ED | 2013/12/09

Move on .... find a woman who is not so hung up about penis size. This one will keep cheating trying to tell you it is your fault. All her nothing to do with you. Get someone who loves you for who you are. Good luck

Reply to ED
Posted by: kgee | 2013/12/09

Mark good morning my brother,im not good on advices but wat i can tell you is ONCE YOUR WIFE CHEAT ON YOU MUST NOT THAT ITS ALL OVER JUST LIKE YOU SAID YOUR PINUTS IS SO SMALL,IF I MAY ASK WHY DID SHE AGREED TO MARRY YOU ONLY TO FIND OUT YOU DONT HAVE BIG PENIS? R Kelly once said when woman is FED UP THERE IS NOTHING YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT.i know is not easy for you or anybody else wat i can say to you she will do it once again and again and said SOORRY which will never help its too defficult to separate people who are in love especially who slept together and especially a woman.I feel sorry for you I KNOW YOU LOVE HER SO MACH but you cant go on like that otherwise you will SPEND FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE BEING UNHAPPY,i wish all the best.

Reply to kgee