Question
Posted by: marie | 2013/11/27

why do I don't get an orgas when I make love with my husband

Somthing hapend to me when I was younger and now that I'm grown up it destroys my life.I don't get orgasms onl when man plays with tang on my clitoris.

2
Posted by: Anonymous | 2013/12/03

You need to see a doctor , a psychologist or psychiatrist and sexologist . The " something" that happened in your early chilhood might be causing problems . Clear your mind of that problem and exercise and eat healthy and talk to your lover and hopefully you will orgasm if sex is performed correctly , ie a loving caring partner , sufficient attraction and desire , steamy foreplay and an open mind to try out new techniques and positions that can make you orgasm .

Posted by: ED | 2013/11/28

What happened when you were younger? Plenty of women do not have and orgasm from just sex so this is not a unique problem. A good lover will understand this and bring you to an orgasm through any method that pleases you.

Reply to ED