Question
Posted by: Coin | 2012/05/31

Why did I ask him to move in with me?

We met two years ago and after few months of dating i asked him to move in with me. He did and yeah i regret the decison and now i wish he can move out of my house even though i still love him. How do I tell him to move out?

Only you could answer the question of why you allowed or invited him to live with you. You don't say why you have changed your mind and now want him to leave though you say you still love him, but its your prerogative to change your mind. If it's your house, you get to decide who lives there, and you can ask him to leave. Preferably calmly but firmly. Give him a reasonable amount of time, like a couple of weeks to a month, to do so, as he would presumably need to find somewhere else to stay. If he refuses, you could ask the police to help evict him, and could also approach the courts.

3
Posted by: Me | 2012/06/01

Wow CS you are darn good. Give CS bells

Reply to Me
Posted by: CC | 2012/05/31

Go like babe move out of my house. Human beings amzing indeed, just tell him to move out of your house. It will strengthen the relationship since you are honest with him.

Reply to CC