Posted by: mE | 2009-03-18

why cud dis be

nite b4 last, while hubby and i were making love, i was so so wet i couldnt even feel him, i thought i was actually menstruating but i was not, then last nite when we we doing it i got so dry i couldnt even cum (while the whole day i was feeling so so horny) why could this be yeh?

If this had happened with a few days between I would suggest that it is hormone shifting, but since is one night after the next, I would suggest that it has something to do with either different levels of arousal (being turned on) from one night to the next (sometimes you really become aroused and lubricate well, whilst at other times if you have had other things on your mind you may struggle to focus and struggle to enjoy the sensations), or possibly it is the side effect of a medication which you took on one day which had an impact.