Question
Posted by: wife | 2009/11/19

why could this be?

my husband and i have issues, and we have sex once in like three weeks, but everytime we do it the next day i experience some irritability in my privates. last time we had, the next day i experienced pain when i urinated, now we had sex b4 last nite, and then he wanted to do it again last nite and when he penetrated me i felt as if i have sores inside and as he enters they get to be painful (felt like putting salt on a sore!) its not the first time this happens and i just wonder why, could it be an STD that has always been there or what?

It is possible that it is an STD, but it may also be that you are not sufficiently lubricated and this causes friction with pain. Solutions are lots of foreplay and you could use KY jelly.

1