Question
Posted by: Wife | 2009-11-19

why could this be

my husband and i have issues, and we have sex once in like three weeks, but everytime we do it the next day i experience some irritability in my privates. last time we had, the next day i experienced pain when i urinated, now we had sex b4 last nite, and then he wanted to do it again last nite and when he penetrated me i felt as if i have sores inside and as he enters they get to be painful (felt like putting salt on a sore!) its not the first time this happens and i just wonder why, could it be an STD that has always been there or what?

There are various causes of vaginal irritation and pain. I suggest that you have an examination, preferably by a gynaecologist. In the meantime, enjoy mutual masturbation or oral sex to satisfy your sexual needs. Expert opinions are provided by the SA Sexual Health Association: www.sexualhealth.co.za

6
Posted by: Anon | 2009-11-23

But don' t forget that he needs to get treated to, otherwise you will just keep getting the infection again everytime you have sex with him.

Posted by: Bee | 2009-11-20

It is definitely an infection. There are vaginal creams prescribed by doctors to insert

Reply to Bee
Posted by: Wife | 2009-11-19

i 4got to mension the fact that everytime we have sex the next day i have this bad smell, not a discharge but a bad smell coming out of there, more so after i go urinate!

Reply to Wife
Posted by: Anoni | 2009-11-19

He is have sex and not using a CONDOM. Go see a doctor ASAP. It might be STD

Reply to Anoni
Posted by: Ken | 2009-11-19

Sounds like it could be a Thrush infection , but you need to see a Dr to find out for sure.

Reply to Ken
Posted by: Sexologist | 2009-11-19

Reply to Sexologist