Posted by: worried wife | 2009-03-30

why could this be?

its not that i am over exited, i dont think its homone inbalance but during sex i get so wet that i cant even feel him at all, is if he'  s shrunk!

Vaginal lubrication is a sign of sexual arousal and its normal.(there are conditions where hormone shortages prevent this and it SHOULD NOT be interpreted to men lack of interest). If your sensation is decreased- chanches are his is as well- move tot henext level and find alternative ways to achieve orgasm

Posted by: Lala | 2009-04-01

I think its better to see your Gynea this time , I am having the same problem I wore a panty liner even during the day , I went to see the Gynae and told me that I have fibroids and the pill that I was using was very strong for me she changed me to Yasmin I was on triphasil , I wish you all the best , are you on pil this time and which one ?

Reply to Lala
Posted by: worried wife | 2009-03-31

To Sexologist,

i here ur answer and i' d always thauth that is the case, i am usually wet and felling good and be able to orgasm, this time its different, i am overly wet but i know or rather think its not from arousal cos u' d find that i am just doing the deed cos hubby wants to not that i am even in the mood. and this time i get to be extremely wet to an extent that i feel like there is a water pipe opened down there! usually in a case like this i would actually be dry cos i am not in the mood. and after a day or two my vigina is itching and feeling as if there is sores but when i look or touch to feel the sores there is nothing! could it be some sort of an STI or Hormone Inbalance? if its hormone inbalance, what could be the couse?

Reply to worried wife
Posted by: nonie | 2009-03-31

i think we all have the same problem because i also get wet &  sometimes i cant even feel him ..

Reply to nonie
Posted by: tutu | 2009-03-30

i also get like that.
we all get wet when we are turned onwe are females.
what my partner & i have is a small towel.after he has ejaculated he whipes his penis and i whipe my muff (gently and dont go overboard) then we relax for a few moments before we start all over again.

Reply to tutu