Question
Posted by: anon | 2010/07/16

why can''t i fall preganant?

i''m just wondering why can''t i fall pregnant , i''ve done evrtything from ovulation test to hysteroscopy , i''ve done evrything but i just can''t fall pregnant , we''ve been trying for 2 years with no luck , what pills can we buy or any vitamins that can help us . i just hate thinking about it .

Dear Anon

The cause of the fertility problem needs to be thoroughly evaluated on both sides i.e. male factor should be analysed as well through a semen analysis. If all tests are found to be normal then the situation of unexplained infertility exists and in most cases this diagnosis is made through in-vitro fertilization. It is fairly often found that fertilization failure at a microscopic level is a cause of such a problem and the use of vitamins and over the counter preparations may not necessarily solve the problem. I suggest you see an experienced fertility specialist for this situation.

Answered by: Dr M.I. Cassim

2
Posted by: Fertility expert | 2010/07/20

Dear Anon

Answered by: Dr M.I. Cassim

Reply to Fertility expert
Posted by: WKM | 2010/07/19

Hi,i am sorry to hear about your problem i know how it feels as i was once there until i was refered to a fertility specialist, fortunately i conceived before an ivf was done i think it was the fertomid that i was put on, my advice is stop stressing and allow God to work your way through and be positive that everything is in God''s hands

Reply to WKM