Question
Posted by: Chiskop2000 | 2012/06/20

Why cant he be straight with me?

Everything was fine we would chat till midnight - he said i can phone him anything i miss him and he was doing that as well. He made me choose the house for us when we get married. Then things started changing, his excuses will be ranging from I''m in the meeting i will phone you when I''m out and he wont until he was not answering them. When i phone him with the number he doesnt know he will answer but say he will phone back he knows that we need to talk but he wont - i just want him to tell me whats going on then i will let him be.

Hard to tell what's going on. How new is this relationship ? It sounds as though you may both have hurried to speedily from meeting to choosing houses. And what's the time-line on his unavailability when you try to teach him ? In the good old days, you'd wait until a weekend or a clear evening to call someone ; now some folks text and phone incessantly through the day, which, if someone is sincerely involved in their job, is inconsiderate and thoughtless, and such excessive messaging should be ignored -until there's a lunch break or evening or weekend when they can get a reasonable response

1