Question
Posted by: SG | 2009/05/07

Why can' t I tell if I have flu

About once or twice a year, normally around the time of the change of seasons, I get light flu-like symptoms.
These include a mildly feverish feeling, a kind of inner tremble, light cough and sometimes a touch of sinus or runny nose.

It never gets beyond this, I never actually get sick, I spend most of my time deciding wether I should go to gym or not, I just don' t quite feel myself.

What do you make of it?

Dear SG
You may well get a dip in your immunity with a slight viral infection from time to time. The rule is, do not go to gym if you have any muscle pains or fever. See a doctor if you have fever > 38 degrees, yellow or green phlegm or a severe cough