Question
Posted by: fifi | 2009-03-20

why can i sleep

Hello my problems is that i have always been an active person yet i can sleep. a bomb coulld go off and i would be in lala land. i go into deep sleeps which i call my coma' s. sleep is so easy it is not easy to shut away and as you fight off the need to sleep. I do suffer from bi polar and this has made it even more unbearably worse. Would be grateful for anything to help.

Expert ImageSleep Expert

If you are sleeping inappropriately during the day, that may be aproblem, and you would need to discuss it with your psychiatrist. If you are referring just to night-time sleep, then that is normal!