Question
Posted by: Just a thought | 2010/03/25

Why are people the way they are

I''m in a photography group, everyone gets a long but a lady there I know refuses to greet me when I see her in the mall or wherever but during our meetings she''s all friendly. I don''t get it. Not once but a few times she looks straight through me and it makes me wonder what I have done. I''m not going to greet again because why should I.

Humans are strange creatures. Tsk tsk...

Indeed, we are a strange species. But have you simply calmly asked her why this is ? Maybe she has a reason, maybe she's just this way with everyone she klnows. Its really unlikely that this is about you, even if it feels that way.
And unless she has a good explnation, simply ignore her outside of the group, and don't give her the power to make you feel bad

4
Posted by: Just a thought | 2010/03/26

It is just a thought.

Reply to Just a thought

Posted by: hilarious | 2010/03/25

so this person had such an effect on you that your posting about it on a psychiatric/mental health forum instead of just forgetting about it? seems whatever the motive its certainly working.

Reply to hilarious
Posted by: Kate | 2010/03/25

lol! That is so true, very strange indead.
I''ve learnt to not let it bother you because to start with you most prob. never even done anything.
Maybe she is just a mena old cow but who gives a damn.
If people greet me I greet them back, if they dont greet me or just ignore me then I ignore them back.
I do not have time for other peoples moods anymore or wondering why they are like that.
Just let them be.

Reply to Kate