Question
Posted by: Lucy | 2008/09/17

Why are men scared of virgins

I please want an honest answer and nothing dirty, please!! I' m a 30 year old woman and still a virgin. The thing is if I meet a guy and they find out I' m a virgin, they disappear. I really want to have kids and defnitely don' t want to die a virgin. The other thing is I first want to get to know the guys better to make the choice if I want them to be the first. But it never goes that far. I see them once of twice and then they' re gone. I' m a very easy person to talk to and according a lot of people, I' m any guy' s dream. So it will be nice know what goes on in a guy' s head.

This is something I have never heard of professionally, and never come across in any literature...I had to do some thinking and digging...

I don't think that this is true of all men (clearly, otherwise all women would be virgins!), but it may be for some of those you have met...It may also not be about your virgin status, but about something else you are 'putting out there', check this out with friends to get some feedback.

Possible reasons for a fear of being with a virgin might include:
1. Pressure to make the night meaningful as most people remember their 'first time'. This can also mean more of a commitment than those individuals are willing to make (in which case, thank your stars that you managed to escape them!)
2. Fear of hurting you - I read that someone felt really uncomfortable seeing the look on the face of his virgin girlfriend the first time they had sex and he wouldn't want to repeat this. Just so that you know - not all 'first times' are awful/very painful - it can feel a little strange, but may not be traumatic from a pain perspective!
3. They may imagine all sorts of things about you that are / are not true (e.g. restrictive, conservative, not fun, 'heavy', wanting commitment).

If you value your virginity, then don't worry about this, the kind of guy who will stick around is likely to match your value system.

6
Posted by: Sg | 2008/09/17

I doubt whether they are afraid of virgins,I think it is just a case of them beleiving that aren' t going to get any sex from you so they rush off.

Reply to Sg
Posted by: jk | 2008/09/17

I will run away for that age stil a virgin

Reply to jk
Posted by: Lucy | 2008/09/17

Thanks for all the responses :-) I really appreciate that!!!

I' ll just have to wait for the right guy then.

Reply to Lucy
Posted by: A | 2008/09/17

You See Lucy, the men who just basicly want sex from you, will run for the hills if they discover that you are a virgin. Because woman who is virgin' s and is more mature in age (like yourself) tend to get very problematic for the man who broke your virgin when he leave you afterwards.

Reply to A
Posted by: Jj | 2008/09/17

hi

iam a guy and let me tell you this Big Up for still being a virgin!is not the matter of we Guys are scared of virgins but is the matter of loving somebody enough..your first time must be special and loving,also Big Up to those because they dont want to hurt you because they are not that much loving& telling it as it is it will break your heart...that Jj 4 U babe

Reply to Jj
Posted by: Wish | 2008/09/17

Lucy its my dream to have sex with a virgin - i have had a few sexual partners but none of them were virgins. Its strange that the guys you are with run away as soon as they hear that you are a virgin. I think that they are afraid because they think if they have sex with you then they will have to marry you. I will say it again i will do anything in my power to have sex with a virgin or if i could turn back time i would not that i am old.

Reply to Wish