Question
Posted by: Hashim | 2010/02/06

why anal sex

I do not know why love anal sex. My wife just co operate me. She enjoys or not , I do not know. But I enjoy a lot. What to do to make it pleasurable to my wife ?

Dear Hashim,

Your anal area has a large nerve supply which when stimulated experiences much pleasure, there is also the excitement of the taboo of it and of course during anal penetration you prostate is stimulated, which is very pleasureable and also affects the intensity and sensation of your orgasm after it has been stimulated.

It is important that you communicate honestly and openly about this with your wife. Allow her to express what about it she enjoys and what she doesn't and let her recommend what could make it more pleasureable for her to do and you can share with her how good it feels for you when she does.

You could also offer to explore a type of sexual act or stimulation that she would like to explore and experience that you could offer her.

3
Posted by: bawa | 2010/02/07

benchord

Reply to bawa
Posted by: bawa | 2010/02/07

benchord

Reply to bawa
Posted by: Sexologist | 2010/02/07

Dear Hashim,

Reply to Sexologist