Question
Posted by: Zee | 2009-06-30

Why am I still single

I was in a bad relationship some time ago and I took about a year off to heal so that I wouldn' t go into another relationship with baggage. Now I am ready to meet someone new. I am not sure if my past abusive experience has caused me to shut down and very picky and particular. I do meet people but they turn out to be jerk... I really don' t know what I am doing wrong and I am optimistic that I will find someone nice who will love, respect and cherish me. Maybe I' ve lost my mojo and forgot how the dating thing works. People I mee r either merried and lie about it or single and don' t want anything serious.. I do not have time for gemes how do I get a meaningful relationship.

I'm sure other readers will be able to respond helpfully, Zee. There are indeed many jerks around, but not everyone is a jerk ( well, there's you and me, for a start !) I'm not an expert on mojo or dating, but I'm sure there are plenty of readers who are.