Question
Posted by: female | 2012/06/20

why am I so indecisive

Be it ordering food, buying a pair of shoes or a bag, I just cannot make a decision in a short time I will over analise everything even the menu. If I need to buy someone a gift even I cannot just go in and choose something I will have to go to ten different shops. Deciding what to make for supper! Oh what a mission.

Its useful to neither over-abalyze nor over-analyze. At a restaurant or shop, if you really feel you cant choose between 3 items on the menu, or 3 styles of shoe, then probably it doesn't matter at all which one you choose. That's where, in the Old Days, people would do "Eeny-Meeny-Miny-Mo" to make a random choice. If there were a really good reason to choose A rather than B or C, it'd be obvious.
And before something like a gift-hunting expedition, draw up some basic criteria - what sort of thing would the person like and doesn't already have ? What is your price range ? Then check in 1 or 2 stores for a few items that meet these criteria. If not stands out as the obvious best choice, go random amongst them

1