Question
Posted by: Rashieda | 2009/12/11

why am i not pregnant yet.

I' ll give you my history first. I' ll be turning 30 tomorow, i have a 2year old son. I went off Tripahsil end of July, after my period ended. Since then i have only bled once for 3 days , that was in in September. i have officially stopped breast feeding the first week of september. IBefore then, i only fed him at night to make him to sleep. I have been take numerous preg tests, and still nothing. I have not been stressing about it, but now it is just making me wonder.... is it supposed to take sooo long?

It is a bit long for your periods not to have come back. I would suggest that you see a gynaecologist.

3

Posted by: Dineo | 2009/12/12

Its been a year not using contraceptives what to do

Reply to Dineo