Posted by: Rhoda | 2013-02-13

why am I not losing weight. I

I feel bloated by the end of the day my clothes seem to be tighter I''m not losing weight feel like I''m putting on weight

Dear Rhoda
It is possible that you suffer from irritable bowel disease (IBS) or some another medical condition that causes bloating or the build-up of gas in the abdomen over the course of the day. Because this type of symptom can be caused by such a wide variety of factors (IBS, gallbladder problems, food intolerances and allergies, enzyme deficiencies, ulcers, etc), it is best to have a medical checkup to obtain a diagnosis. Once we know what is causing this expansion in the afternoons we can look at dietary changes.